An effort to document the cinema halls that were active during 90s when I was doing intermediate to 10+2 in Patna.
- Apsara – Exhibition Road, Near to RBI Building.
- Chankya – Exhibition Road, Opposite to LIC Building, near to bhattacharya road.
- Mona & Elphinston – East & North corner of Gandhi Maidan near to collectorate.
- Regent – Near to Udyog Bhavan on eastern boundary of Gandhi Maidan.
- Ashoka – On the road going from GPO towards Maurya Complex.
- Veena – Next to Patna Railway Station.
- Pearl – Closed and next to GPO.
- Uma – In Kadam kuan on the left side of road when going from chirayatand bridge to rajendra nagar on station road.
- Rupak – In Bakar ganj. It used to show A movies even during normal shows.
- Alpana – Digha Ghat
- Amrapali & Diana – Danapur market